Welcome to Riverside Holidays
Riverside Holidays are the premier provider of self-catering accommodation on the Norfolk Broads. Our relaxing holiday rentals on the riverside offer a great holiday destination to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Our comfortable self-catering properties can sleep 2 - 10 and are centred around Potter Heigham – arguably the heart of the Norfolk Broads.
Why stay with Riverside Holidays?
- Our self-catering accommodation is all on the river – we offer prime river frontage with all of our holiday rentals. This is fantastic as the fishing is free! (Don’t forget your rod licence!). Fishing season is closed from 15th March to 15th June
- Linen is included – you don’t have the hassle of bringing your own!
- Colour Television
- Electric Heating
- All properties have a kitchen, living area and bathroom (or shower room)
- Day boats are available to hire and may be moored at your bungalow
- Pets are welcome at many of our properties, at a charge of £15 per pet/per week
Contact us for your free colour brochure or download a PDF file here. (You MUST telephone us on 01692 580496 to check availability and to make your booking – we cannot accept bookings via e-mail.)
All-year round holidays
Some of our self-catering properties are available throughout the year. The Norfolk Broads can be unbelievably beautiful in the winter – though it can get cold and we often get a sprinkling of snow in the heart of winter. In the off-peak season our riverside rentals start at only £225 per week.
Bookings, Car Parking & Access
All bookings are from 4pm to 10am Saturday to Saturday. However, we try to accommodate our guests as much as we can and special arrangments can be made (especially for Easter).
We also offer long weekend rentals and short breaks at certain times throughout the year.
Occasionally we have some late availability – please give us a call to find out more.
Guests and visitors to most of the properties will have to park on a ‘Pay & Display’ near Potter Heigham Bridge. Access to most of the properties is by footpath or boat only. There is a river taxi that operates throughout the summer.
In the management’s opinion, our holidays are not suitable for wheelchairs.